That is where we are headed for the next 3 years of our lives. Omaha Nebraska home of Creighton University law school.
Things I am excited for:
- chance to experience living outside of Utah
- moving to a new place (I am working on the hubs for a possible 3 bedroom, maybe even a small house or townhome)
- opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
Things I am not so excited about:
- being far from away from family
- being a widow (I hear law school keeps you pretty busy)
- moving all of our stuff across a couple states
I know this is going to be a great learning and growing experience for us and even though I am scared and very nervous I know that we are in good hands and everything will work out for our good.