Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
I made a cute Trick or Treat sign and some sweet tin can jack-o-lanterns!
Here is a close up. I tried to get the glowy effect. The pic doesn't do it justice. It looks so cool and I had so much fun turning out all our lights and seeing their fun faces!
Here is a close up of the sign. I love the cute/spooky background. This was super easy mostly because everything was provided for us! Now I am hoping for a Christmas decorating making activity!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
- Picked up package from UPS
- Took myself shopping to Target. Got this killer cute jacket!
- Ate popcorn & chocolate and watched Saved by the Bell in bed with my sweet hubby!
- Cleaning/Laundry (I was lucky to get washers this weekend)
- Payless Shoe stop. Cute shoes, jewelry and purse all for cheap!
- Quick Wal-mart trip
- Finished my living room wall project (see pic below)
- Dinner at Gloria's Little Italy with Husband
- Last minute work needed done by Monday
- Church (ward conference. I was the chosen benediction giver)
- Training (starting a new program I am SO excited about. Pursuit of Excellence)
- Dinner (never making country fried steaks EVER again, did make some yummy mashed potatoes though)
- Games at ward members house. Husband and I are pretty good at Cranium (at least the creative ones)
- Pillow talk
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I am determined to do more blogging though. So here goes a quick recap of the weekend...
- watched a movie with friends ("New in Town", I now have overwhelming urges to talk like I am from Minnesota)
- went to bed late because we could (No LSAT practice test Sat. morning!!!)
- watched lil sisters soccer game (made me want to play again)
- chatted with mom
- grocery shopping (Worst Walmart trip of my life. I have vowed to never go to the Orem Walmart EVER again)
- curtain hanging (Husband did this for me. They look good!)
- filling out law school applications
- early church
- cooked first roast ever
- tried this new cookie recipe
- had enjoyable conversation with the love of my life
It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to another one!