Wednesday, September 9, 2009

park city

Husband and I had a great labor day weekend. Although we didn't spend all of it together we certainly enjoyed the time we did.

I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday at home with the fam while Husband got some serious studying done. We had a delightful Sunday dinner with my family and then Husband and I drove back to Provo.

Now Monday is where the fun begins. First of all no work no school life is already good. Add in some good breakfast and deep cleaning and you are already at a great day! Then Husband and I drove to Park City to have a little adventure on the zip line. True we had to wait in line for a little while but it was so worth it. Afterwards we did a little shopping, came home at some delicious frozen pizza and fresh fruit. It was a WONDERFUL day!

Not to mention we now have a short week. So nice. Here are some pics from our labor day activities.
Getting ready to be let loose on the zipline! What a rush!

This is what it looked like from the bottom. We came down line from the top of the mountain. So sweet!

Husband and I did a little looking in the ski shops. I am in search of a sweet ball cap but Husband thought I would look good in this one. I think I could make a good cow girl!

1 comments:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh you did the zipline! It's so fun huh! Jeff and I did that back in June for our anniversary haha. did you guys do the one higher up?