Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend Review

I totally just published this post with nothing written.

Note To Self: Don't press enter after putting in the title. This will publish your unwritten post.

I am bit behind on my weekend review but here it is anyway.

Friday: [Just want to say how I never remember what I do on this day. Takes a lot of remembering]
  • Dinner made [second meal out of two for the whole week. I am a slacker]
  • Laundry
  • Relaxing
  • Visiting with newly wedded brother and sister-in-law.

Saturday

  • Lesson planning
  • Cleaning
  • Grocery list making
  • Family pictures [will share once I have some]
  • Pre-Thanksgiving dinner [Lil bro is going to serve a mission and is leaving before the real Thanksgiving so we thought we would have one before he leaves]
  • Late night drive back to Provo

Sunday

  • Lesson given
  • Lunch with neighbors [Have a new sandwich to try out!]
  • Much needed nap
  • Dinner with neighbors [We got taken care of on Sunday which was truly wonderful because we didn't make it to the grocery store on Saturday and we had NO food whatsoever]
  • Peanut butter bar making [The lack of food never occurs in the sweets area. I am ALWAYS prepared]
  • Movie watching/cuddling with hubby [Love comes Softly Series, I am quite liking them so far]

2 comments:

Kati said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

lol your so efficient at racap. bullets and everything!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You sound like you have had quite the weekend. You are so cute, and i love your blog. I enjoy the Love comes Softly Series as well, but i can only imagine how excited Danny is to get to watch all of them...what a good husband you have.