Note To Self: Don't press enter after putting in the title. This will publish your unwritten post.
I am bit behind on my weekend review but here it is anyway.
Friday: [Just want to say how I never remember what I do on this day. Takes a lot of remembering]
- Dinner made [second meal out of two for the whole week. I am a slacker]
- Visiting with newly wedded brother and sister-in-law.
- Lesson planning
- Grocery list making
- Family pictures [will share once I have some]
- Pre-Thanksgiving dinner [Lil bro is going to serve a mission and is leaving before the real Thanksgiving so we thought we would have one before he leaves]
- Late night drive back to Provo
- Lesson given
- Lunch with neighbors [Have a new sandwich to try out!]
- Much needed nap
- Dinner with neighbors [We got taken care of on Sunday which was truly wonderful because we didn't make it to the grocery store on Saturday and we had NO food whatsoever]
- Peanut butter bar making [The lack of food never occurs in the sweets area. I am ALWAYS prepared]
- Movie watching/cuddling with hubby [Love comes Softly Series, I am quite liking them so far]