I had a FANTASTIC weekend! For real...one of the best weekends. Check out what I did!
- New niece and nephew were born (twins, fraternal)
- Waffles for dinner
- Early bed time
- INTENSE cleaning
- Raked leaves at cemetery for a service project (weather was so nice!)
- Hot chocolate and chatting with fun friends
- Hot shower and greeted by Krispie Cream donuts (Hubby is SO good to me!)
- Neighbor shared homemade chicken noodle soup
- Visit from a wonderful mother-in-law
- Shopping trip to Kohls with Hubby to snag the perfect heels for only $12
- Stake conference. Sweet spirit and much needed enlightenment and encouragement
- Tried on new Sunday outfit. FINALLY decided I had all the pieces.
- Slept in till 8:30. Later then normal.
- Put on new Sunday outfit. Felt cute.
- Stake Conference. Once again very inspiring and uplifting.
- Left immediately after stake conference to drive to Kaysville
- Lunch on the road (yogurt, Cool Ranch Doritos, crackers & fruit snacks)
- Brother (soon to be Elder) and dad gave wonderful talks
- Short nap• Delicious dinner
- Visit to hospital to see the new babies!! (so adorable, check out the pics below
Had a most wonderful weekend and truly had a heck of a Monday coming off this one.
I am holding Ammon and Husband is holding Tru. The most precious little things I have held in a long time!