Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Weekend in Review

Husband and I had a WONDERFUL weekend. Oh how I love holidays and days off! Here is our weekend in review...

Friday:
work
pool party
good times with old friends


Saturday:
early morning race
(Husband & brother)
reading
napping
time with family
beautiful sunset
watching fireworks on mtn.


Sunday:
church
reading
napping
sweet baby blessing
qualitity time with husband


Monday:
Provo City parade
laundry/cleaning
picnic
Wal-mart run
delicious dinner
movie at home



1 comments:

Jack Kung said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)