Monday, August 3, 2009

First Day

I made it through my first day of work. Whew! I forgot how completely overwhelmed you feel the first day, the frustrations of not totally understanding everything and wanting so badly to just be able to sit down and do your work and not have to rely on someone to tell you what to do.
I am optimistic though that this will be a good learning opportunity for me. I will get the hang of things eventually. It is just going to take some time and patience.

Mostly I just want to blog about the wonderfully sweet husband that I have who had this sweet love letter and some flowers (picked from our very own flower box) laid out for me when I got home. He is such a sweetheart and has been such a great support to me. I love him so!
P.S. He also got tickets to a concert put on through BYU for us to attend later this month! I am super excited! : )

1 comments:

Nathan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sure your day was even more hectic with your lame friend trying to call you about a movie night this weekend.

Tell your husband he makes us all look bad. :)