Monday, October 19, 2009

One of those days...


This weekend I went to pick up my package at the UPS store.
[I purchased a 2 person 72 hr kit! I feel so much better now that I know Husband and I can prolong our lives 72 more hours in case the world comes to an end. For real though I do feel better now that we are prepared for an emergency.]

I went in told the lady my name and she brings out my fairly large package. She checks my licence, fills out some info on her HUGE calculator looking device and then has me sign. I signed and something triggered in my brain saying "all done" so I turned around and started to walk out. The lady called after me and reminded me that I might want to take my package, you know the WHOLE reason I was even in the UPS store.

I was a little embarrassed, blamed it on being "one of those days" and confirmed that I would go home and go to bed, since my brain had obviously already done so.

0 comments: