Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

It has been all too long since I last posted and to be honest blogging just hasn't been front of mind. Gilmore Girls has taken its hold on me.

I am determined to do more blogging though. So here goes a quick recap of the weekend...

Friday:
  • chilled
  • watched a movie with friends ("New in Town", I now have overwhelming urges to talk like I am from Minnesota)
  • went to bed late because we could (No LSAT practice test Sat. morning!!!)

Saturday:

  • watched lil sisters soccer game (made me want to play again)
  • chatted with mom
  • laundry/cleaning
  • grocery shopping (Worst Walmart trip of my life. I have vowed to never go to the Orem Walmart EVER again)
  • curtain hanging (Husband did this for me. They look good!)
  • filling out law school applications

Sunday:

  • early church
  • napping
  • reading
  • cooked first roast ever
  • tried this new cookie recipe
  • had enjoyable conversation with the love of my life

It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to another one!

0 comments: