I am determined to do more blogging though. So here goes a quick recap of the weekend...
- watched a movie with friends ("New in Town", I now have overwhelming urges to talk like I am from Minnesota)
- went to bed late because we could (No LSAT practice test Sat. morning!!!)
- watched lil sisters soccer game (made me want to play again)
- chatted with mom
- grocery shopping (Worst Walmart trip of my life. I have vowed to never go to the Orem Walmart EVER again)
- curtain hanging (Husband did this for me. They look good!)
- filling out law school applications
- early church
- cooked first roast ever
- tried this new cookie recipe
- had enjoyable conversation with the love of my life
It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to another one!