Overall I had a good weekend. As usual it went too fast but it is always good to get back into my routine. Here is a recap of the festivities!
- Picked up package from UPS
- Took myself shopping to Target. Got this killer cute jacket!
- Ate popcorn & chocolate and watched Saved by the Bell in bed with my sweet hubby!
- Cleaning/Laundry (I was lucky to get washers this weekend)
- Payless Shoe stop. Cute shoes, jewelry and purse all for cheap!
- Quick Wal-mart trip
- Finished my living room wall project (see pic below)
- Dinner at Gloria's Little Italy with Husband
- Last minute work needed done by Monday
- Church (ward conference. I was the chosen benediction giver)
- Training (starting a new program I am SO excited about. Pursuit of Excellence)
- Dinner (never making country fried steaks EVER again, did make some yummy mashed potatoes though)
- Games at ward members house. Husband and I are pretty good at Cranium (at least the creative ones)
- Pillow talk