Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Laugh it's funny

I just wanted to make a quick comment about the comments that were made on my last posting. (Which I love all the comments by the way! I recently got some new followers and I love that they are commenter's! That's a shout out to you Amy, Natalie, and Danielle).

Apparently I really tugged on the heart strings of a few people with my story yesterday and believe me it was done UNintentionally. My goal was actually to give everyone a chance to laugh a little. I mean come on people you have to admit it was kind of funny. (Thanks Natalie for thinking it was funny. It made me feel like my story wasn't a complete failure)

Maybe it's true that I am the only one who thinks my jokes/stories are funny. Anywho don't feel bad about my getting slushed, laugh because it was funny. I even thought so. Right after it happened I thought "Wow that was funny" and my next immediate thought was "This is going to make for a great blog post!"

I guess all I am trying to say is MOST of the time my postings are meant to make you laugh. Whether they do or not is another issue. But believe me you will know when I am out to get sympathy.

As a final thought I would like to say that getting slushed wasn't nearly as bad as having jeans soaked up to my knees with a lovely white line to accent. This is what people look like that tromp around in Rexburg. Thankfully I am spending my winter in a place that believes in plowing. Thanks Amy for reminding me of another thing to be grateful for.

0 comments: