Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am contemplating...

bangs.

For the last little while now I have found it to be way too much fun to brush my side bangs to the middle and pretend to have full bangs. Much to Husbands dismay I might add.

I am extremely picky when it comes to my hair, so much so it prob isn't healthy, so making such a hair changing decision is a big deal. I am currently trying to grow my hair which is so painful and I think that my fetish with bangs might be because I am longing for something new. Something to change it up a bit.

So courtesy of my camera phone I am providing a "what could be Marisa with bangs" picture. Let me know what you think. It may not even matter though because if Husband isn't digging it then we may have run into a problem.

2 comments:

Rachel Lacy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am totally having the same problem!! Just this morning I was messing with my swoop bangs to see what I would look like with real bangs! But Brock dosen't like a lot of hair in my face (he always says he likes when he can see my face) so I don't know if he would like bangs....I don't know. I've never asked him. I'm tempted to just do it though! haha we'll see. Maybe you should do it first then if it looks cute I'll do it ;) Your picture is super cute- I really like the bangs!! I'm digging it. I think if you cut them danny would totally come around and realize how cute they are!

natalie leavitt said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i'm so not loving the bangs. sorry to be the debbie downer! but the picture is still cute cause it's you!