Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Convenience

I am a woman of convenience. I am always looking for a way to make things easier or more convenient. Now I don’t want you to think I am lazy because if I had to do the hard way I would but if you don’t then why not use the genius inventions of others?

Husband and I received two gifts for our wedding that I absolutely LOVE!

First, the One Touch can opener. This little baby is the coolest thing I have ever seen! You place on the can. Press the button once and the thing moves around the can, opening it and then turning off on its own. GENIUS! I get excited every time I have a can I need opened. I can have a can being opened while I do other things. Love it!

Second, the Eureka Quick Up. This is my very best friend. Me and dust pans don’t get along and I am really not that fond of brooms either. This little baby is an answer to my prayers. It has the ability to vacuum on hard floors and carpet! So I can just vacuum up my kitchen floor switch it over to carpet, vacuum my kitchen rug and wallah I have a clean kitchen floor. No broom, no dust pan and no little line of dirt still remaining. It is a very beautiful thing!

0 comments: