This review could be really long if I wanted it to be just because of the long weekend but I will just mention some of the highlights.
· My birthday. Turned 22 on the 22. How cool is that? Husband was so sweet and presented me with a number of sweet thoughtful gifts throughout the day.
· Got to go home and see my wonderful family. Got sweet presents such as candy jar for my office desk and shampoo (I have two brothers who like to use mine so it was more like a replacement than a gift)
· Ate razzleberry pie with vanilla ice cream!
· Husband got me a PINK tennis racket! It is so cute! I am going to be an awesome tennis player...you just watch.
· Went b-day shopping with my mom! So fun plus I got some snazzy new work clothes.
· Recorded our "love story" with our videographer Nate Pickett. It was so much fun to do and we kind of felt like we were engaged again. So excited to see everything once it is done.
· Hung out with Husbands bros and their wives/dates. I enjoy being with Husbands family so much. They are so great and so much fun! We had a great time playing catch phrase.
· Church. Always a highlight.
· Played with Husbands nieces whom I adore and who taught me a cool new hand game in which my favorite part is "Kick your boyfriend out of town!"
· Made cookies
· Visited the graves of loved ones.
· Shopping with Husband. Going to have him all decked out for the summer! P.S. Looked so good in his new T-shirt.
· BBQ with the family. My mom & dad throw a killer BBQ. I was stuffed to the brim! So yummy.
Those were the highlights of the weekend. I enjoyed the weekend so much and was so glad to have an extra day off. It was much needed and now I only have three more days to go before I get a weekend again! Yay! Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend as well.