It will be three weeks tomorrow that I have been married to my dear sweet husband. [Can you believe how fast time flies!?] In these wonderfully fantastic three weeks I have noticed a few things.
1. Cereal doesn't last long. After two breakfasts with the two of us eating cereal we are just about out. [I am pretty much ok with this because then I am completely justified in buying more cereal!]
2. Boys eat more than girls do...actually boys eat A LOT more than girls do. [I know I know surprising that I am just learning this but seriously I don't know where it all goes!]
3. Your laundry doubles when you get married. [Duh]. That means that there are more clothes, which means more loads, which mean more money, which means more to haul [clear across the parking lot in my case, can you tell I am venting a bit on this one?] and more to fold. Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it.
Now all of those may seem negative but I really am just stating some facts. These things don't bother me [ok so the pain in the butt laundry does a little but whoever liked laundry anyway?] but just so you don't think that I am not a fan of marriage because I TOTALLY am I am going to share some of the wonderful things about marriage.
1. You get to go to bed with your sweetheart. No goodbyes. [Cuddling with your hubby in bed is probably one of the greatest things EVER!]
2. You have someone to eat every meal with. [I love looking across the table and seeing Husbands smiling face.]
3. You can get ready for bed together. [So loving learning how to interpret what Husbands saying when his mouth is full of toothpaste.]
4. You can have late night pillow talks. [These are my favorite, mixed in with a little b-ball shooting on our mini hoop...I know...cool right?]
Well obviously the list could go on and on but I will spare you. Just know marriage is wonderful and I am a HUGE fan!