Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A quote to think about...

I read this quote today and thought it was so good!

"If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?" - Shantideva

This makes so much sense!

I am a big worrier. My mom worries, her mom worried and I am sure her mom worried. So as you can see I come from a long line of worriers. Sometimes I think that it gets the best of me and that doesn't need to happen.

Worry doesn't do any good, all it does is keep you up at night and give you ulcers. In conjunction with this quote one of the PR blogs I follow posted a blog post about worrying. I loved it because this particular blogger talked about how to rid yourself of worry.

Think of a solution!

Just as the quote says if there is nothing you can do then why worry about it. If there is something you can do then think of a solution!

I am going to give this a try and see how I do. I enjoy life and I don't want to die of worry ulcers by the time I am 40. So wish me luck and maybe you should try worrying a little less (mom).

0 comments: