Wednesday, May 25, 2011

birthday continued

On Monday I got the sweetest birthday gift from my family, a day of pampering and shopping!

My mom came to Orem and whisked (really it was more like a strategically planned and choreographed departure) baby g and I away on an outing to Park City.




Once we arrived in Park City I was treated to seriously one of the best pedicures ever at LaBelle Salon. This was an incredibly relaxing pedicure and it didn't cost an arm and a leg. I highly recommend it if you are ever in PC.

My mom was so awesome and babysat baby g while I enjoyed an hour of relaxation and little worry.

After my pedicure we ventured to the outlets for some shopping. Baby g quickly expressed his dislike of shopping (typical boy) and so we dealt with a little fussing but grandma is a pro and even got him to take the binky. That is a sign of a true veteran.


We did most of our shopping at Eddie Bauer and I was able to find some really cute things. Now if summer would just show up then I could wear them!

As always any time spent with my mom was absolutely awesome. I couldn't have had a more enjoyable day. So if you are reading this mom THANK YOU!!

0 comments: