Monday, May 16, 2011

it's a wrap

. . . around baby g that is.

This past weekend I was able to get some material to make a homemade version of a moby wrap. I lucked out and was able to get material regularly $10 a yard at 50% off so it was only $5 a yard and in the end I got TWO moby wraps for just $25!




I am pretty much loving this thing and baby g loves it too! It is almost like I am pregnant again except he is on the outside now.



I used it today and was able to get all sorts of things done. It was fabulous! The main reasons I am liking it over say a sling or other baby carrier is because

1) baby g can be upright which is his fave position to sleep in

2) I can keep the wrap on and still nurse so that when I am done and baby g is sleeping I can easily put him in the wrap without putting him down which is what usually wakes him.

So pretty much I am lovin my wrap and the freedom it gives me while still keeping my babe close.

3 comments:

Rachel Lacy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Look at you and your crafty self! How did you make it? Did you have to sew anything? I want one! PS I love that you are posting more :) I love the daily updates.

KJoyPhotography said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He's so cute! Does he only like sleeping up? Or does he sleep laying down too?

whitney said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yay! i am glad you did this and that g loves it!