Friday, May 20, 2011

starting

I have known for awhile now that I am a little special when it comes to certain things. I definitely have some OCD tendencies.

One of these such tendencies is feeling that I can only begin something at the beginning. For instance I can't start exercising tomorrow because it is Friday and you can't start your new workout regime at the end if the week. It should be Monday.



Well no more. I am going to put my ridiculous notions about when I can and can't start things behind me and I am going to start tomorrow!

That is right I am going to start tomorrow, a Friday (assuming baby g gives me 30 minutes). Jillian Micheals and I are going to become best friends.

Do you have any weird tendencies like not wanting to start something new and the end of an old week?

0 comments: