Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random Thoughts

I have this horrible dilemma. When I don't get a chance to blog all my ideas build up and my little sticky notes with my blog ideas start to over take my desk. I can't just throw them out though because I really want to write about them but usually by time I get around to actually writing about each of the items on my list they either aren't "timely" as we say in PR or I would just will feel stupid posting like 10 posts all at once. To solve this problem I decided to just do a post with all my random thoughts. Cover all my ideas on my list and then I can move on! So here we go...

1. I was mentioned on Holly's blog and that is BIG! This girl has a following and she is probably one of the best bloggers I know. So the fact that she said MY name on HER blog pretty much made my day...no my week...no pretty much my whole blogging life.

2. I don't understand why everyone thinks I am such a Grinch for refusing to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. I started playing Christmas music (because it is after Thanksgiving) and I keep getting comments like this "Oh so now it is ok to listen to Christmas music." Yeah, NOW it is ok. It is just my little way of giving Thanksgiving the proper attention that it deserves after that I am ALL about the Christmas music. I'm not a Christmas music hater I'm a Christmas music lover.

3. Totally worked on my budget the other day and I am BLOWN away by how quickly my money goes. You would think I would have more savings by now but I don't and really I am wondering where all my money keeps going. I think someone is eating it...

4. Apparently there are still pirates out on the open waters. After reading this article I wasn't all that excited to go hop on a ship anytime soon.

5. Got up at 6:00 a.m. ...yeah that is right 6:00 A.M. to work out. Miracle. Yes.