Saturday, May 19, 2012

If I Could Live Anywhere...

Sorry, we made a short move to Utah and I basically fell off the planet for awhile, but I hope to get back to it for the remaining days in May. 


If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why? 


I have thought about this question a number of times as D and I have thought about where we want to "end up" once we leave the school phase behind us. 


The one thing that moves me to a certain place is proximity to family. I just want to be close enough to be able to drive a few hours and be with family. I grew up visiting frequently with my grandparents and I want that for our kids too.


With that being said I wouldn't be opposed to living in some of the states surrounding Utah. I like the idea of living somewhere really warm and sunny (winters just about do me in). I think I would probably really like Arizona or even St. George. I wouldn't be opposed to ending up in Utah again either. 


Let's be honest at the end of the day we will go where the job is and who knows where that will be. We are however doing all we can to make a job opportunity more likely in the areas we would prefer to live. We'll see how that works out for us. 


I am excited to find out where we may end up some day!

0 comments: