Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Top 3 Fears

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have


Fear #1 Husband dying
This is probably my greatest fear. It is an even more intense fear now that we have baby G. I can't imagine life without my sweetheart. I can't imagine baby G never really knowing his father. It really just makes me sick to think about. This really wasn't a fear until shortly after I got married. It was then I realized how much I never want to be without my companion.


Fear #2 Getting a terminal illness
Through small health trials I have really come to appreciate my health and I never want to become terminally ill. I can't imagine the mental and emotional strength you would have to have in order to deal with physically feeling awful every single day. I also think it would be incredibly challenging to not think and  feel as though you are a burden to those you love.


Fear #3 Natural Disasters
I am so scared of some natural disaster coming and destroying my home and possibly taking any of my loved ones. This has been enhanced since we moved to the mid-west. Tornadoes are for real here people. I don't have my big strong Rocky Mountains to protect anymore. Rainstorms and storms in general freak me out because I think any minute a tornado is going to rip my apartment building off the ground and fling it half way across the state. I can't imagine how terrifying it would be to be involved in some devastating natural disaster. 

0 comments: