Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Chosen Superpower


If you could have any superpower what would it be and what would you do with it first? 


I couldn't think too long on this one because if I did I would probably have a hard time choosing a superpower, but the first thing that came to mind and that I find myself wishing were a reality is the power to instantly transport myself somewhere. I know kind of selfish...I should wish to be able to bring world peace or something like that but again this why I couldn't think too long on this one. 


I have thought many times, especially since living away from family that wouldn't it be great to just pop in for a birthday party, a lunch date or even a weekend stay anywhere in the world just like that!? I think I would be popping in on my parents more than they would probably like but I just think that would be so amazing. I also would love to see more of the world but flights are so expensive and take forever. I could avoid all that and just transport myself instantly to Hawaii, Greece or Africa.


I could even use this power for everyday things, like popping in to Walmart for a few needed items without having to take all the time to drive there. As you can see travel time is a real inconvenience to me.


Don't you think this would be the coolest superpower ever? I sure think so. I could also say something cool like "Beam me up Scotty" each time I wanted to go somewhere. Ah...a life of instant transportation would be awesome!


*NOTE* Just so you know, I could easily bring people along by simply holding their hand or something. This would probably be a pretty lame superpower if I couldn't take anyone with me.

1 comments:

Rachel Lacy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would LOVE for you to have that super power- then you could come visit me!!! And I could give you a big chocolate bar for your birthday!