Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Top 5 Hobbies

What are you top 5 hobbies and why do you love them?


Blog stalking
Sad but true. This was the first thing that came to my mind. I love to blog stalk. I love seeing what other crafty things people are doing. How they are making over their home. What fabulous food their eating. I love even more the blogs of friends and family as it allows me to get a closer glimpse of what is going on in their lives when normally I probably wouldn't get to see or know those things. Not sure if this is considered a hobby but I sure do it a lot. 


Reading
There is nothing like getting totally sucked into a book. I love creating the scenes in my head and trying to predict how the story will end. I have come to love all different genres of books but I will always love a good love story. 


Frugality
Again I am not sure that this can be considered a hobby but I get quite a thrill out of coming out even or even below our budget. I love to save money on groceries and see the amount of items I got for a small price. I really get pleasure out of doing things for less. 


Sports
I love to play pretty much any sport (except baseball and golf) but my favorite sports are soccer and basketball. I like to be active and enjoy the competition that comes along with playing a sport. There is always a good time to be had when a game comes together in the back yard or at the park. 


Blogging
This isn't one I do as much as I wish I did, but I do enjoy blogging. I love how therapeutic it is to write and to record memories. Sometimes when I blog about something it is like I get to relive the experience all over again as I record my thoughts and share pictures.