- Boys will come and go. Don't base your self worth on what they think.
- Try to actually learn what you are being taught at school. Good grades aren't going to do much for you if you haven't learned the material.
- Be friends with everyone. Be outgoing.
- Don't be afraid to try things that you might fail at.
- Friends will come and go. Know your family will always be there for you.
- Shoot the ball. You have better chances of making a goal.
- Do things that will make for great memories (In a good way, aka don't always just watch movies with your friends. Go do things!)
- Watch out for curvy driveways and lurking mailboxes.
- Don't do you hair in that ugly up do for homecoming. It just wasn't cute.
- Even though you have to drive a minivan, it's at least a vehicle and you'll survive it.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Advice To My 16 Year-Old Self
List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self