Wednesday, September 17, 2008

blog name


So I was thinking that my blog name is well...stupid. I mean really Marisa's Blog. That isn't exactly uber creative. So I was thinking now that I have a few followers...thanks by the way to all you truly devoted friends who are following...that I would get a little input from you about what I should name my blog. So go ahead let those creative juices flow and come up with a FANTASTIC blog name that will represent how truly cool my blog is! : ) Just go ahead and leave a comment on this post and then I will be the judge of who comes up with the best idea! You know I do get a salary now so I might be able to offer a decent prize to the winner...this isn't bribery by the way just a little extra motivation.

5 comments:

Holly said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

well...i will have to think about this but definitely would like to help. you should think of something you always say, and have that be the title. that's what i did. but i didn't know what i said all the time so i asked my roommate. movie quotes are also good blog title fodder. i will be thinking...

Jordan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Marisa you're funny;)

Rachel Lacy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ok how about...."The very detailed play by play of Marisa's life." or "the crazy adventures of Marisa's daily life" those too long? "Marisa's Word attack" or maybe "Seriously so blessed II" ooooooo I got it..... "The Communicator!!!!" Isn't that a good one!?! Thats totally you! Its like "The Terminator" only better... So I called you today...but you didn't answer. I'll talk to you tmrw at the game. I can't wait to talk to you

Rachel Lacy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

or maybe "The Daily Show" you got me started and now I won't be able to stop

Emily said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Marisa! I too, have joined the blogging world but mine is not nearly as exciting as yours is! I need a serious update on you and your life...:)