Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My very first follower

I would just like everyone to know that I have my very first follower! Yeah that is right I am actually cool enough to have Holly Arndt (one of my very awesome co-workers) follow me!

For all of you who are new to this whole blogging thing, as a person living in a free country you have the not only the ability but the right to "follow" people's blogs. "Following" someone means that you will be notified when that particular person posts something new on their blog. So if you feel so inclined to be notified whenever I post something new become a follower of my blog! If you did it would make me feel so good and probably boost my self esteem quite a bit.

Holly has won the BIG award though for being the first! Thanks Holly for supporting me and my desire to become a blogger with followers!

To become a follower of Marisa's Blog scroll down and you will find the follower section on the left hand side of the page. Go ahead...make me feel good about myself!

0 comments: