Saturday, September 20, 2008

new and improved blog

Because of the lack of suggestions for a blog name I was forced to come up with something on my own. I do have to give Rachel credit for the long list of suggestions that she made they were awesome but I thought of something that just fit a little better. Also I need to give credit to Holly because she definitely got me thinking. So the new and improved blog title is "anywho..." as you all can see. I have decided this because this is a classic Marisa comment. Just have one phone call with me and you will hear me say it. I also think that it does a great job representing how my blog flows and how I think. My thoughts are somewhat random and the perfect transition from one random thought to another is anywho! I also needed a change of scenery. The dots were buggin. Hope you all enjoy the new name and layout! Stay tuned for more random thoughts!

1 comments:

Rachel Lacy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

because of lack of suggestions!?!?! Don't I at least get a prize for coming up with the most? You've got a salary now....