- I love bread and eat it at almost every single meal and sometimes as a snack
- I have an addendum to my birth certificate because my parents changed the spelling of my name from two "s" to one "s"
- I have two scars on my forehead. Each from a family member. Roller skates and hot curling iron is all that needs to be said.
- I hate the sound of people smacking (chewing with their mouth open). Biggest. Pet. Peeve. Ever.
- I sat my parents down at age 4 and told my parents they weren't spending enough time with me (post little bro being born) I am the oldest and really liked being the center of attention. Still do. In a healthy way of course.
- I am a blog looker. I hardly ever read blogs. I just look at the pictures. They are like grownup picture books.
- I love Italian food
- I dig awesome chapstick especially Carmex
- I love flossing my teeth
- I cried probably 6 different times within the first 24 hours of being married (I was on an emotional roller coaster. I was SO happy to be married but golly there is a lot to take in after one gets married!)
- I hate doing dishes
- I look forward to waking up so that I can eat breakfast
- I really like trying on shoes (way better than trying on clothes, shoes look awesome on you almost 99% of the time)
- I have a bamboo plant sitting on my desk
- I love getting the mail
- I would love to have a fresh out of the dryer towel every single day
- I liked to create my own talk shows as a kid. I pretty much never stopped talking.
- When I was young I rocked the side ponytail like no ones business
- I love my iPhone probably a little too much
- My keyboard is really loud when I type and I pretty much love that. I sound really productive when I type.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
20 Random Facts About Me
List 20 random facts about yourself