Friday, October 24, 2008

A little laugh...

At work today I was searching on the Internet for trends among small business publications and I saw this cartoon on smallbiztrends.com. I thought it was pretty funny! It made me smile/chuckle at 3:30 on a Friday. Enjoy!

P.S. I think it get's funnier every time I read it. Look at their faces...classic! Oh and one more thing the cartoonist Mark Anderson said this about the cartoon he said "I don’t know why, but the word 'apparently' makes this caption work. Seriously. Try taking it out and it’s nowhere near as funny."

1 comments:

Nathan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

For the record: this is funny.

It's also funny because this is your first step down the slippery slope into Nerdville. As mayor, I welcome you officially. This joke will grow until you start laughing at things no one else (not in the industry anyway) thinks is funny. In a way, it's an inside joke. In another, you start to realize you're just a nerd.