Saturday, October 25, 2008

special people in life

*WARNING* This is a..."I've been thinking post." If you have an intense fear of seriousness you may want to avoid reading this. Thank you.

For awhile now I have been pondering about the special people that each of us have come into our lives. Some enter only to exit after a short time, others come, exit, and return at later time and still others enter your life and will be there forever. No matter how they come or how they leave each touches our lives and impacts us in one way or another.

I have been taught so many great lessons by the amazing people that I have been so lucky to encounter. I have people that I have experienced grand adventures with, bonded, shared and really lived and when the adventure ended our constant contact ended but no matter how long you are apart when reunited that bond instantly returns. I have people who have guided, supported, and advised me through the many ups and downs of life. They are people that I will forever look up to and admire for the very person that they are. I have people in my life who simply know me, inside and out, top to bottom. They can "read me like a book" and always know exactly what I need in the moment I need it.

The more I have thought about it the more I have realized that each of these people were tailored to fulfill a specific role in my life and they have helped to make me who I am and who I will be. Each have added more depth and character to who I am. What a beautiful thing it is to have each of these people make their mark on our life.

Thanks to all the very special people in my life! I love you and appreciate all you do for me.

0 comments: