Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sicker than a Dog

Yep it is true...I am sicker than a dog right about now. Which I don't know where that saying came from or why it means that you are really sick but that is the saying I am choosing to use. I basically feel like lying in my bed and doing nothing but blog and read blogs. I felt way sick yesterday and a tiny bit better today. Going to work when you are sick bites. I have had a huge reality check in that you can only be sick a certain number of hours when you are a working professional (as I like to refer to myself as) and you know what when you are brand new at a job you don't have a whole lot of those hours accumulated just yet. So basically I would have to be dying in order to take a sick day. Which leaves me sitting and starring at my computer screen all day trying desperately to get my brain to function. Not a fun experience. I don't write this to get sympathy (although if anyone feels the need to buy me some Gatorade and chicken noodle soup please don't hesitate) but mostly nothing exciting has happened in my life the past two days because all I have done is sit at work and then come home and gone to bed. Hoping I will feel better tomorrow...

1 comments:

Rachel Lacy said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

If I was in Provo I would definitly bring you soup and gatorade! I'm sorry you are so sick, I hope you get better soon!