Monday, October 13, 2008

Squeakers

One of my co-workers little girl came into work today and you wouldn’t believe what she was wearing!

Squeaking shoes!

It had to be the most adorable thing until about 10 minutes later when it began to get slightly annoying. Everywhere she walked there was a little squeak squeak squeak like the noise little kid’s squeaky toys make. Her parents commented on the fact that they love that they can always know exactly where she is and when she is on the move!

Not going to lie I think it would be kind of fun to wear an adult version of these. I wonder how long it would take before someone hurt me??

Here is a pic of a pair of these squeaky shoes that are very similar to the ones that my co-workers daughter was wearing. Check them out at this Web site. Who knows maybe they do special orders for adults!


http://www.kidsqueakers.com/index.asp




0 comments: