Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankful November 12th

I am so thankful for American food! I know that sounds disgusting but I really like to eat things that are deep fried on occasion. Some days (like today) you just need some grease and of course American food can provide just that. Besides the fact that you feel kind of gross after eating something that has been deep fried or maybe is a little more greasy then what is probably healthy it can still be very satisfying for that occasional craving. Good ole American food. Gotta love it!

1 comments:

J S said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have always been taught that the grease from deep fried foods makes it a LOT easier for the blood to slide through our veins. You know...it kind of greases them up! :)

Thank you for the approval of my girl! :) From what Beardall says of your S.O., I can endorse him with my approval as well! I hope things in Provo are going well! Say "hi" to the Wells Fargo building for me...