Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful November 24th

Really thankful for running water. I didn't realize that not having running water meant that I couldn't use the bathroom. Dumb I know. At work today the water had to be turned off so they could do some work on the pipes and so that meant that ALL the bathrooms were out of commission.

[It is amazing how as soon as you can't have something or use something you need it more than ever! I experienced this today. I normally don't have to use the bathroom all that much during the day but as soon as I knew I couldn't go if I needed to I felt like there was absolutely no way I was going to make it to 5:00. Don't worry, I made it...but it was not easy.]

All in all I had an increased appreciation and gratitude for running water and how convenient it makes our lives.

0 comments: