Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful November 9th

Today I am especially grateful for S.O. We have officially been dating for 3 months! Wahoo! Go us! Seriously though this boy has got to be one of the most solid and amazing guys I have ever known let alone dated. I am consistently amazed by the person he is and how he lives his life. He is such a great example to me and makes me want to be a better person. He is a saint for putting up with me and I am so glad he does. He bring so much joy into my life. I couldn't ask for a better guy! Thanks S.O. for being so wonderful!

1 comments:

Danny Leavitt said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well, I have to comment on this post! Whoever this "S.O." is, he must be a pretty amazing fella--if I do say so myself. In fact, I know him personally. And it seems that he thinks highly of you, too. He tell me about you all the time. I would venture to say that he's not half the person you say he is without you, Marisa!