Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thankful November 8th

Thankful for a washer and dryer...right down the hall! There really can't be anything greater than a NON-coin operated washer and dryer that is right down your hall. No lugging your laundry to some location on the property hoping that your underwear isn't hanging out for those passing by to see. You don't have to go get quarters every two weeks (which are a big pain to get). You can do as much laundry as you want because your only expense is to buy a big box of laundry detergent that has already lasted you a whole semester! I think I wash more frequently just because I can, plus I don't have to pay the water bill! HA! Really do love the convenience of a washer and dryer right in my apt. It is a wonderful thing.

I really would love to hear those things you are grateful for during this lovely month of November. So for those of you who actually READ my blog step up your commitment and mak a comment and share what you are grateful. It really isn't much to ask.

0 comments: