Friday, November 14, 2008

Thankful November 13th

I am a little late on this post (a day) but my sweet mom was visiting yesterday and I just simply didn't have time to post anything. We were having too much fun having mother daughter bonding. In honor of my mom's visit I would like to say how grateful I am for a WONDERFUL mother AND a WONDERFUL father. I am SO blessed because of the great parents that I have. So much of who I am is because of them. They taught me good solid principles and also allowed me to learn and grow. They have been there through all the ups and downs. They have laughed with me, they have have felt my frustrations, and they have cried with me. I look up to my parents so much and dearly hope that someday I can be just like them, if I can do that I will be doing really well.

0 comments: